Wednesday 10 September 2014

Review: 'Technic' bright coloured products & summer look

Hey guys, 
So earlier today my second parcel from 'technic' arrived which I was so excited about becuase inside it had a load of bright coloured products for me to do something with on my blog. So instead of a normal review I am also going to do a summer look. I found that these particular products were perfect for a summer look, and I really wanted to share these with you. So here is what I recieved: 


Inside were 2 nail polishes, one 'Flamingo' and one 'Mimosa' 2 eye shadow pallets one 'brights' and one 'pastels' one juicy stick and 2 lipsticks 'sassy' and 'Popsicle' all together these products are so bright and colourful and they are all so good! First I will start with the eye shadows: 


These are such vibrant colours and are just perfect for summer! The 'bright' pallete includes 6 colours, and range from purple down to pinks into green and blue. At first I thought these colours were not going to show up but they deffinetly did! Compared to the pastel pallete you can deffinetly see a difference. On my eyes these came out just as good as on my hand! The colours do not fall under my eyes and have a really smooth feel to them. I also found that the colour does not fade throughout the day, and as long as you don't rub or smudge your eyes they will look the same as when you put it on! Usually I will use my own eye shadow brush for my eyes but I have started using the one that comes with the eyeshadow. I found that the application was a lot easier with the one that came with the shadow.

Next I want to talk about these nail polishes becuase they are the best things! I love Neon coloured nail polishes but I have never had one myself! When these arrived I was so exited and just had to test them out! The yellow is 'mimosa' and the pink is 'flamingo' they are both very very vibrant and have an amazing glossy finish to them. The yellow needs around 2 coats but the pink is fine with one. The brush size for these is also the perfect size as they are not to big and are easy to use. I also found that applying a coat of white polish on the nail before the colour will help the opacity, and you may only need 1 coat. These were also extremely fast drying which I was not expecting! 

Next I received these lovely lipsticks, one pink and one orange. Both of these come in very sophistiacted packaging, and although it is very simple they look very high end. I also love how it is a matte black packaging, which makes the lipstick stand out a lot.  


I found that these lipsticks came out so vibrant first time! Both of them are very shiny and have a really nice smooth feel to them. The actual lipstick was really easy to use and it had a slant so it was easier to trace the outline of your lips. In the summer I can imagine these colours looking so pretty and girly! Usually on a lipstick what shows on the bottle is not what comes out exactly, but with these they were spot on! My Favourite of the two I think is the orange becuase it is quite unusual and I think it's less harsh. I also recieved another juicy stick but this time in the colour 'tropics' I thought that this was just like a crayon for your lips and it so fun to use! The colour comes out very opaque and smooth. I found using this a lot easier than a lip stick. It is shaped in a triangular shape which is easy to use and has a twist up end to 'top it up'.

 
I would deffinetly recommend any of these products if you like a 'pop of colour' in your makeup look, and if you do I have decided that I am going to do a summer look using these products and making the perfect girly makeup look for a summer day.

 To achieve this look you will need: 
 *'Brights' colour palete 
 * 'Popsicle' lip stick 
 * 'Flamingo' nail polish 
And any mascara of your choice. 


1. Start by applying the red/orange shadow all over your eyelid. Then take a darker colour of your choice and apply in the crease of the eyelid.
2. Take your mascara and apply it on your eyes, bottom and top lashes. 

3. Apply the lipstick on to your lips, making sure you outline them with the lipstick first. ( or you can use a lip liner)

4. Paint your nails with the fluorescent yellow polish, wear something to match and you are done! 

So I hope you liked this post today, maybe in the future I can make more like this! 

Big thankyou to 'Technic' for sending me all of these fantastic products! Please check out there website and have a look and maybe buy something! 

Kawaiianbeauty 💕

My Instagram: @sasharose_xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment