Monday 27 October 2014

How I wear my flower hairband

 Hey guys,
So I really wanted to do a different kind of post today, as I've done so many reviews and thought it would be nice to split it up.  I'm going to try and add in some posts other than reviews for you.

So today I wanted to show you how I wear my flower hairband, because when I first bought it I needed help on how to wear it. Also I've seen a lot of people asking how they style theirs so I hope this will help.

So when I first got my hairband the first look I wanted to create was a fishtail plait, to me this looked really hard and I didn't know how I was going to do it until I watched some YouTube™ videos And learnt how. I love how this looks on my hair, and its so easy and quick to do and with the hairband it looks so cute! 

Also you can see on the right that I sometimes just leave my hair natural and put the hairband in, because I have naturally straight hair this is one of my simplest  looks I can create. Alternatively you could curl or wave your hair then put the hair band in, to make it a bit more interesting.

Another way you can style your hair band is, after you come out of the shower plait your hair then dry it, sleep over night and take it out in the morning, then you have beach waves, this is such an easy easy way to get wavy hair with no heat. 



Thankyou for reading this, I hope this helped you out! 

Please follow my Instagram: @sasharose_xx


Kawaiianbeauty 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment