Saturday 1 November 2014

Review: Miners Cosmetics

Hey guys,
 So in the post today I had a package with some Miners cosmetics samples inside, also a magazine. I opened the package and this is everything I received. 

I first tried out the lipstick which Is such a cute girly colour, it's a mix between a red and a pink. The packaging it comes in looks very professional and although it is simple it looks very effective and would stand out in a shop compared to the other lipsticks. I really like how it is purple and silver and at the bottom It's clear so you can see the colour of the lipstick.   This lipstick is called 'kiss me quick'. Another thing I love about this lipstick is how it is a moisture effect and it feels very smooth and soft on your lips. I Would recommend this as a night time lipstick instead of a daytime as it's quite bright and will make a very bold statement which for me is better at night. 


I opened was the dip and define eye Powder. When I first saw this I didn't know what it was until I took off the lid and a small eye shadow brush was attached I realised it was an eyeshadow. This was something I had never seen before but I love it. The colour inside is a very shimmery Pierport and it is called 'damson dust'. When I first applied it onto my eyes it was so so sparkly and I loved the way it was so easy to apply onto my eyes with no hassle of using another brush. Athough it is a very small bottle I can tell this will last me for a long time and will also be perfect to fit in my handbag when I'm out if I need to touch up my make up. Heres what it looked like on my eyes: 


The other products I were sent was two different types of eyeliner. The first one I opened was the define and line liquid liner. This came in a small black bottle with silver writing, I also think this product will be perfect for a handbag as it is so small it can easily fit. What I love about this product is the brush as it is so thin but it can hold alot of the product on it which is so helpful and makes it easier to apply. 

The other eyeliner I was sent was the colour & kohl pencil eyeliner in a navy blue colour. To me this was such a great colour as it is different to a plain black and can add a more interesting look. The name of it is just blue and the name of the liquid eyeliner is also blue. When I first got the pencil, when I opened it up it was very sharp which is so useful as I didn't need to sharpen it before use. I found that the tip wasn't sharp and was quite smooth so when using it on your skin it wasn't harsh and make nice smooth lines. I decided to see if I could make different sized lines so I tried it out on my hand and I made a thick medium and thin line from the same pencilit is great for all different kinds of people who like that eyeliner slightly different. Here's what it looked like on my hand:

So thank you for reading this review I hope you enjoyed it, if you would like to find these products out, all of the social medias and the miners cosmetics website will be in a picture below so you can find them there. 
Huge thankyou to Miners Cosmetics for sending me these! Please come back and check out my blog again! 

Kawaiianbeauty 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment