Thursday 13 November 2014

Review: Collection 'Galactica' products

Hey guys,
So in the post today I had a package from a lady called 'Megan' and she has sent me the new range of Galactica products for me to try out and review.

The first products I opened were the nail polishes. There were three different colours, a gold a silver and a blue. These products are one of the best polishes I have reviewed purely Because they dry within 30 seconds to 1 minute!! As soon as I put on the polish they would be wet for about 30 seconds and would be touch dry within a minute. Also the colours are so bright and they look amazing on my nails as they stand out so much! 

The brush for me is the same size as my nail and it is so easy to apply the polish, the polish is very bright so you don't need much on the brush and you will need a maximum of 2 coats. 


The next products were the three lip butters, these were in a crayon form and they are so easy to apply. The thing I love about these the most is how shiny they are! When I first saw these I thought they would be quite matte but it was the complete opposite on my lips.


My favourite lip butter is moon rock, this is because it's such an unusual colour and it for me looks the most natural on my lips. I feel like I could wear this out on a daily basis and even to school. These lip butters feel really smooth on my lips and they don't dry them out like some lip butters that are full of bright colour. Also I was suprised at how the pink colours come out on my lips and how they came out opaque. If I was to recommend just one I would say 'Moon Rock' as it's just my favourite and I love it.

The last things I got were the galactica eyeliners. I was so excited to try out these as I already have the black eyeliner from collection and I love it so much. When I first opened up the liners I was so suprised at how thin the brush was which for me is so good as I'm not the best at doing thin lines and the brushed really help me with getting a thin smooth line. 


What I also love about these would be at how interesting these can make your eyes look. I think this adds a really nice pop of colour and it's not too over powering. I also love how the brush is soft and not stiff which also helps me to apply the eye liner easily. I also love the packaging of all of these products as they are so different, and they stand out. 

I would definitely recommend these products to anyone who likes metallic colours or even just pops of colour, to get your own click on the link below and it will take you straight to the website; or you can go online and search for 'Collection™' and you can get them there. Thankyou for reading! Bye

Kawaiianbeauty 🌸

http://www.collectioncosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment