Friday 21 November 2014

Review: Collection, Eye shadow and brow kit

Hey guys,
 So today in the post I had another package from Megan, with some Collection products. I thought I would split up the reviews into different posts, so the first one is the collection Eyebrow kit and the collection nude eye pallet. Both of these to me are so useful as I love wearing a nude eye for everyday looks and also to school. Here are both of the products I received:



So the first thing I want to review is the Collection nude eye pallet, which has 8 different shades and 1 highlighter. Something that I really like about these are, how each shade is numbered 1 to 3, 1 being the lightest. Some of the shades are a matte colour and some are extremely sparkly like the top third. I really like this as it gives you a choice of a day time look or a night time look in the same pallet. I also love how there is a small little brush that comes with the pallet which is very useful if you are out and don't have a brush or even if you don't have a brush in your house. These colours surprised me a lot as they come out so opaque, and you only need a small amount on your eyes for it to be  noticeable.



On the back of the packaging it comes with a 'how to use' instruction manual which makes it a lot easier to see what looks good, and how to apply the eye shadow easily. It also has very simple instructions so applying the shadow can be made extremely easy.




The next thing I want to talk about is the eyebrow kit which I am in love with! I love how it comes with 3 different shades which can be mixed together to get the perfect shade for your eyebrows. Inside the brow kit there is a small mirror which is so handy, and it also comes with a brush with two different shapes, one is an angled brush and one is just normal. This is really helpful when you want to create a more defined shape on the brow.



Another thing this kit comes with is the clear brow mascara which is literally what is says, its a clear mascara which you apply onto the eyebrow after you have applied the powder. This is easy to apply as it is a small bottle with a little brush. I also really like how there is a slot in the kit for the mascara to go, so you don't need to carry it separately.



If I had to recommend a nude eye shadow I would definitely chose this one from collection as its such a good price and has so many different shades which comes with a highlighter! Most eye shadow pallets I own do not come with a highlighter so I am so excited to be able to use this one.

Here is the before and after of my eyebrows using the kit: 


So thank you for reading this post, I will have more up soon with all of the other products I have received, if you would like to see everything I received you can check out my Instagram where all of the products will be on there; its @sasharose_xx

KawaiianBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment