Saturday 30 August 2014

Review: 'Nair' Argan oil products

Hey guys,
So I had a large parcel delivered to me today, with the Argan oil products inside. I've never actually used these before so this will be my honest opinion on what I think of these. So I recieved 4 products, wax strips for sentitive skin, washable roll on wax, shower cream and facial wax strips. The packaging looks very decorative and all matches together. Here is a picture of what I recieved:


These products are all new and you can buy them online and in shops, mainly beauty related shops. So these products are all made easy to use because they have instructions listed on the packaging,  after you open the package up you take out your product and can use straight away. Although I have not had these products before, I have heard great reviews of these myself. I am exited to use these products soon and hopefully have only good things to say. So the facial wax strips are for soft and smooth skin, and include 20 Argan oil wax strips, 2 cooling pre-wipes and 2 moisturising post-wipes. These make your face extremely soft and refreshed. The sensitive shower power cream is for an extra hair removal product which is quick and very simple. The body wax strips are the Same as the face strips but are just for all body use. These also last up to 4 weeks which is extremely good for wax strips, and lastly the washable roll on wax  gives a professional result at home. This also lasts for up to 4 weeks! These are all quick, easy, efficient, and washable. I would deffinetly recommend people to buy these if you want an easy, and quick way to remove hair. 

Here are some pictures of the products after you open up them up:


Thankyou for reading, hopefully you will try out these products and like them, please check out my Instagram, I will have it down below: 

Kawaiianbeauty 💗

Instagram: @sasharose_xx

No comments:

Post a Comment