Wednesday 20 August 2014

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro

Hey guys,
So today I went to town with my friend and I bought 2 nail polishes that i thought I would do a review on as I love them so much! So I bought 2 of Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro polishes in the colours: English rose and Wild orchid. I specifically needed a purple nail polish so the wild orchid was perfect but I loved the English rose so bought that one aswel. In most shops these would cost around £3.00-£5.00 depending on where you go. So here is a picture of what they look like in the bottles:


The bottles are very high end looking which I love, they also have a lot of polish inside so it is not a "rip off" or a "waste of your money", the light purple/violet colour is a perfect pastel colour which is so cute in summer time on your nails, and the English rose which is a deep pink colour I think would look perfect for autumn. The brush on the polish is perfect for people who are not as confident painting their nails becuase it has a long handle and a larger than usuall brush, this helps you to apply the polish a lot easier with not as much mess. Both polishes have a shiny finish to them and they make your nails look proffesionly manicured. The drying time of the nail polish is one of the fastest I have, it usually takes around 5-10 for it to be touch dry and 15 completely dry on my nails. With most of my nail polish I need at least 2 coats but with these I use only one and the colour comes out opaque. The outside of the bottles are so cute aswel, the Rimmel logo is on the top of the Polish making them look very unique. 

 
The reason these polishes are called Lasting Finish Pro is becuase they have a 10 day chip time, which for a polish like these with bright colours is amazing! Usually a bright coloured polish would chip of within a week for me but with these there is no need to wear a top coat. The polish is a very thin texture but does not appear thin on your nails, here is a picture of my nails after they have had one coat of the polish Wild orchid:


Out of 5 stars I would rate these polishes nothing but a 5! There is nothing that I can fault about these polishes and I have to say they are now my favourite that I own! Would I recommend?... Yes 100% they are affordable and are the perfect nail polishes! Thankyou for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed reading this, and maybe you end up buying one of these products! 

Thankyou :) 
Kawaiianbeauty 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment