Saturday 30 August 2014

Review: 'Jewells' bling iphone cases

Hey guys,
So today I will be reviewing the bling iphone cases by 'Jewells'. I absolutely love collecting iphone cases for my phone, and bling cases are my favourite kind of phone case. Typical bling cases can sometimes get boring if they are just plain diamonte cases covering the whole case, so I was so pleased when I saw these 2 cases. 'Jewell's' company sells online and in shops, so you can find their company anywhere, but bling cases are most usually bought of places like eBay or Amazon or most popular Etsy, But these cases are different and I have honestly never seen any cases that look the same as these:


The first case I will talk about Is my personal favourite which is the purple, flower bling case (on the left). I think that this case is just so pretty and girly, which is everything that I would want in my phone case. I think that the pearls on the top of the case just bring it all together and makes the case stand out even more! I love how the pearls and diamond's are not just at the top, they create and ombré effect into the bottom of the case. The main pieces of the case are the beautiful pearly flowers at the top. These are perfect on the case and are not too thick, and really do not get in the way for me at all. The actual case itself is a lilac/purple colour on a hard back case. This case would retail for around £15-£20.00, and I think it is deffinetly worth it! The other case which is a clear back case with diamonds is super cute! I love how the apple from the back of your phone will show through and it gives a cute/classy look to your phone. Although this case isn't as 'blingy' as the other case it's still such a nice case. The diamonds on this case also have an ombré effect aswel:


This makes the case a lot more interesting than to just have the case full of diamond's with no patter to it. This case would retail for around £10-£15.00 and I think is also worth the money. Most people think that the 'bling' or diamonds will fall off, but these cases are 100% made, to make sure that the bling does not fall off. Most companies would be happy to replace, or exchange the cases free of charge. Both of these cases would deffinetly stand out, and would most deffinetly bling up your phone. If you would like to order one, you can search for 'Jewells' company, or try to find a shop near you that sell these. I would recommend these style of cases to anyone! 

These cases are also great gifts that you can send to people, these cases come in such nice packaging that I would be more than happy to receive one as a gift. The cases mainly come as iphone cases, but you can go online and see if there are any cases that can fit your phone. So thankyou for reading this, I hope you liked these cases and maybe order your own soon! If you would like to follow my Instagram, you can I will have my @ name down below. 

Kawaiianbeauty 💗

Instagram: @sasharose_xx


No comments:

Post a Comment