Thursday 28 August 2014

Review: Sensationail 'Fuse Kit'

Hey guys,
So today I had a parcel delivered to me with the Sensationail nail fuse kit, and 2 Gelnamel polishes inside. I was so happy to see the colours of the polishes as they are so different and I am so excited to try them out and review them for you today. So when you open up your fuse kit you have a little box telling you the contents of what you should of received. Here are the contents: 


After you open up your box and empty the contents it's time for you read the instructions carefully! This is not a toy and you can not just 'Wing it' you need to make sure you follow the instructions and do everything it says. Although the process is easy with only 3 steps you need to follow with care. Start by taking off any nail polish you may have on your nails and buff & cleanse with the special cleanser. Apply your polish, place under the LED lamp and done! Make sure to read the instructions in more detail before doing this. I found that the nails were exactly dry in 30 seconds like they say on the packet, which is perfect for me as I can't sit and wait for my nails to dry! I always end up smudging my nails, so this is amazing! The colour I used on my nails was called 'Na-no way!' Which is a vibrant pink colour. I only needed 2 thin coats on my nails for it to stand out! 


I also found the use of the LED lamp extremely easy! All you need to do is place your finger in the lamp and rest on the groove in the lamp, press the button on the top to turn on the lamp and it will start to set the polish then it will automatically turn on after the 30 seconds. After you have placed your nail in the lamp use the cleanser and wipe over the top of the polish and you are completely done. This is such an easy way to get salon looking nails at home, just as easy! I am so excited to be able to share this product with you so you can get salon nails at home with no struggle and no mess! I really think that after you try this you will not want to go back to normal polishes, waiting for them to try and having to use base and top coats! The pro's for this is that it is completely no chip, high gloss, and 30 seconds flag dry. I am completely satisfied with this product and have nothing bad to say about it at all! The other colours that I recieved were 'Intens-so-fly' and 'gone fission' these are such cute girly colours one is a turquoise green colour and one is a very light pink with sparkles. These are in the picture below:


Overall I am 100% happy with these, and I would deffinetely rate these 5 stars! If you want the easy way to get salon fit nails at home then this is deffinetly the product for you! Would I buy more? Yes! I would love the get the full range of colours that they do becuase there are so many! Please go and check these products out and tell me what you think! I also have an Instagram so you can get in touch @sasharose_xx and follow me on there. Thankyou for reading this, I hope you enjoy it.

Kawaiianbeauty 🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment