Saturday 23 August 2014

Review: Beauty Uk nail polish, and hardener

Hey guys,
So I was lucky enough to receive 3 polishes from BeautyUk recently in the post to review on my blog. I had the choice of many colours and was able to chose 2 of my choice. The range of colours they have is so good! From dark colours to light colours they have so many! I decided to chose 2 colours that I don't have already and were quite unusual, these are 'Great blue beyond' and 'Pretty in pink'. Here is a picture of what they both look like in the bottles:


  The bottles that the polish comes in are the perfect size and look so professional, the bottle says that the polish is quick drying, high gloss and long wear, these are the most important things for me when choosing a nail polish becuase it needs to be good quality and these are deffinetely worth the money. The brush size is also perfect becuase it is not too big or too small and it is perfect for people who are not as confident painting their nails and need an easy brush for application. On a plain white piece of paper here are what they both look like:


The polishes are so vibrant and glossy, and they are so fast drying! The polish took about 3 minutes for it to be touch dry and around 5 minutes to be completely dry. When painting the polish onto your nails it's such an easy application and only needs at most 2 coats. Here is what the polish looks like on the nails after 2 coats: 


I was so happy to see how lovely these polishes look on nails, I was so happy with the look of these and how fast they dried. With a white polish as a base you would only need 1 coat but to get the look I achieved I used 2 coats. I would 100% recommend these polishes and these colours. Out of 5 stars I would rate these nothing but a 5, I have nothing bad to say about these polishes so I can't rate them anything but a 5. The other polish I received was the Black Diamond Hardener. It says on the bottle that you apply one coat under your coloured polish as a base coat or one coat on top as a top coat. I was so happy to have the choice to choose this becuase my nails tend to snap and the hardener will really help my nails out. Here is what the polish looks like in the box:


The bottle is different to the coloured polishes becuase this is more of a square shape and has a perfect sized brush also. The hardener on the nails has a shiny look and can be left on its own without a colour on top  and just looks like a normal base coat would, it also looks very glossy and dries fast aswel. I am so pleased to of received this becuase my nails are needing some help with strengthening up my nails and is perfect for what I am looking for. I would also rate this 5 stars just becuase there are no faults and it does what it says It does! I am so happy with these BeautyUk products and I would strongly recommend anyone to buy these products. To find these products click on the link to take you straight to the polishes I bought below: 

The coloured polishes:

The nails care polish: 

On the website you have a large choice of colours just click and order the one you like! So Thankyou for reading this, I hope you end up trying out some of these polishes and enjoy them as much as I do! 

Follow me and BeautyUk on Instagram:

@sasharose_xx
@BeautyUk

•Kawaiianbeauty 🌸



1 comment:

  1. I really love those Beauty UK polishes – great formula, easy to apply, they dry quickly and are opaque in two coats.I think Beauty UK is really easy to use and even though it may be a bit watery, a few coats and it looks great!i picked it using boots discountcodes from https://www.savingtree.co.uk/search-page/offer_cat/health-beauty/. I love wearing it, people just stare x

    ReplyDelete